Saturday, September 6, 2014

I remember every flow that I've ever spit. From No Place For Heroes all the way to the last track I spit. But I experiment so much with flows because I hate using the same flow twice. This means when I get on a track I never know how it's going to come out. But recently I've been trying to "dumb down" the flow so I could let the beats take center stage. It's amazing what you can get away with when you just rap to the right beats. Good and bad. In the process of "dumbing down" over the last couple months, I stumbled on the dopest flow I've ever spit. The other night in the studio, I lucked out. My flow is like an equation. I'm like Albert Einstein at a chalk board trying to figure out E=MC2. I still have a few tweaks but it done. I got too many flows. Now I that I'm 100 percent positive this is how it's supposed to be done, now I just have to figure out who I'm gonna call and let them in on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment