Thursday, July 31, 2014

Adam Quinn - The Best Rapper You've Never Heard

My goal is to make music that's timeless. It would be so easy for me to jump on the bandwagon of the current fad of music. It would be so easy for me to listen to Young Thug or Migos and make a song like that and use their style to get hot. It would be so easy for me to start singing on all of my songs like Drake. I don't want to do easy. I want to make my own style just as hot as those guys mentioned above. That's difficult. You run the risk of people not understanding it for a while because it doesn't sound familiar. High risk. High Reward. Because if I do make it, I will change the game. And every rapper that comes after me will have to take from me to be relevant. It's amazing how musicians think they're going to change the game when 90 percent of their style is bitten. I don't do that. I refuse to. Even if people don't get it at first. This is my end goal. To make it. And be as original as I can possibly be. Pulp Noir is dropping before the year ends. Vegas Stand Up.

Check the soundcloud for new music.

No comments:

Post a Comment