Saturday, June 14, 2014

I've always been honest with the people who listen to my music. So Pulp Noir is going to be an EP. We lost five of the best songs on the album. This album was difficult because we want to make and album that can compete with the best music out right now, but we don't have those resources. So it became an EP. Pulp Noir was made to find out what audience I'm going to make music for from now on. Whatever song has the best response will dictate who I make music for. The reason that we haven't blown up by now is because we never let those audiences build.  We would switch the content and sound of every project and it would alienate the fans that like the last project. That's why so many people know us but we still haven't got that break yet. Whatever song has the best response, will be the music that I make in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment