Monday, November 11, 2013

We been in the studio like crazy for all of this year. The advancements we've made are tremendous. The hard work is outstanding. Life hasn't been so kind to me but fuck it I'm living. I have a great team around me that makes me want to go harder and improve on a daily basis. New music from Pulp Nour will be out before the month is over. Until then please enjoy my first album from 2011, No Place For Heroes'. I'm thinking about putting out a mixtape if my favorite tracks over the years. If that's something we decide to do, you know to hold you guys over until Pulp Drops, I'm gonna call it Adam Was Here. So look out for that. And shout out to my nigga Stixx, who just went through a horrible accident. That shit was all on the news. My nigga flew out the car after it rolled over twice, split in half and set on fire. He almost died. He should have. My nigga is so lucky, shit I'm so lucky, that he's still here breathing, alive and well. Stay tuned.


1 killed in northeast Vegas wreck

No comments:

Post a Comment