Monday, August 18, 2014



This is one of my favorite songs off of the EP. It's just one of those songs where I get to vent. We came in on this EP with the goal of making as many singles as we could. In the beginning it was all about making profits. I was going in the studio with a dozen songs to record but I always put the singles at the top of the list to record first. They were the most important but at the same time singles have a high failure rate. And singles aren't really "good". They're made to sell. They're songs specifically made to widen your audience. I had to stop that recently. Now I'm putting the songs that are great first, no matter if they're singles or not. So when this EP comes out, believe me, it will be amazing. I have the singles and I have the songs that will keep you. This is a rough version. But this is one of those songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment