Saturday, March 30, 2013

The city feels different tonight. It seems brighter. It seems accessible. I took a 6 months long sabbatical from rap. It was necessary that I improved so I could come back stronger than ever on my new album Pulp Noir. The sun is just setting on my city, Vegas, and I’m looking over the entire city. I’m thinking about ways The Outcome 3 could have been better. It should have been better. But instead of making excuses, I’m just going to show you how I wanted that album to sound. My focus is on me, Quinn, by the way I dropped the Adam, don’t gather a mob and lynch me quite yet, and I don’t have to worry about anything but Quinn. It’s all on me. And that’s how I love it. So when you see that the site is lacking content, don’t get the wrong idea. Pulp Noir is coming. Major updates are coming so stay tuned. Quinn Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment